POST YOUR NOT GONNA BE HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH THREADS HERE
118Member avatar small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Sup, Sluts?
General Discussion

[Pinned] Sup, Sluts?

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)I'm Gröma! Co-GM and Co-Raid lead in Exo. I main a Fury warrior and my alts are Voxperlex, Thenidiel and Okiimi. Please message me with any concerns or co...
Small Groma 312d
Groma9128Small Leiilah 307d
[Pinned] Raid Logs
General Discussion

[Pinned] Raid Logs

This is where all our raid logs will be posted after raids. Raiders are encouraged to look over logs and see what mechanics they can improve on, and see if they can improve dps/rotation. If anyone needs help reading logs let us know and we can help.
Small Groma 308d
Groma238Small Groma 308d
General Discussion

Raid Logs so far from Emerald Nightmare

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#Groma's going arms ;-;
Small Groma 277d
Groma281Member avatar small bansmash 258d
General Discussion

Some Useful macros

So after getting hit by breath because I was mid cast and my disengage didn't go off when I hit the buttons I decided to play with macros for a bit. I thought I would pass them on to ya'll.The first one is super simple and used to break cast and h...
Small Sotros 267d
Sotros169Small Sotros 267d
General Discussion

Jangles and his shit job

For the next two to three weeks I will be arriving at roughly the same time I did tonight. I am currently in the process of leaving my current job and getting a much better day job to where timing will no longer be an issue. ^_^ Great job tonight,...
Small Bojangles 275d
Bojangles270Small Groma 275d
Groma484Member avatar small Roguegeneric 276d
General Discussion

Extremely Useful Spreadsheet by Medivh

Here is an extensive spreadsheet pertaining to Legion raiding, leveling and professions. I has alot of useful info and tips on leveling strats, as well as where the best places/ways are to gear up for raiding. Its subject to change of course, but ...
Small Groma 311d
Groma268Small Novainsanity 302d
Groma027Small Groma 306d
General Discussion

BEOTCHES!!!

Sup bitches, Your local neighborhood Sotros here claiming his spot as your go to hunter and pee in your butt champion!!!
Small Sotros 307d
Sotros028Small Sotros 307d
General Discussion

TRANSMOG THREAD

Post your transmogs and rate em or just fish for complements idfc.
Small Groma 308d
Groma250Small stinksman 307d
Page 1